Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hit the Road Jack

I'm blogging from an undisclosed location in West Virginia. So far, no sign of Dick Cheney or Ned Beatty (who is actually from Louisville).

Thanks to the tech team at the University (thanks Matt!), I'm now blogging with the Mozilla Firefox browser! I guess that means I've officially entered the 21st century...and said "so long" to Bill Gates. Well, at least when I'm browsing.

After 58 hours without a high speed internet connection, I'm glad to be back in the fast lane. Unfortunately, I don't think there's going to be any more such access for a couple of weeks. Continue to expect light blogging.

Sorry for the lack of content. I've spent the past 48 hours running errands, getting the back yard ready for winter, and packing.

Besides, I've scanned the headlines and really can't find anything Worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment