Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wilco

Tonight, at the Louisville Palace Theater, I'll be listening to Wilco in concert.

This will be the second time I've seen them; the first time was in Vegas at the House of Blues.

Local band My Morning Jacket warms up.

I'm hoping for a good show.


Update: It was a very good performance, much better in my view than the Vegas show from '02. Of course, this is partly explained by their performance of numerous cuts from "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot," the great album they released in 2002. Those songs are very familiar to me now, they weren't in mid-March of that year.

The venue was also very good.

For the final encore, MMJ came on stage with Wilco and the bands performed "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" together. Apparently, this was the last show of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment