Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Potter


Unlike my colleagues over at the Duck, I have not read the books in the Harry Potter series.

I have seen the five movies, however, and can give the latest a thumb's up with the caveat that it probably won't make much sense to anyone who has not at least watched the earlier movies.

Additionally, my household is caught up in Potter-mania as my wife has read all the earlier books to our youngest daughter and the oldest daughter has read the entire shelf multiple times. Yes, our reserved copy will be in-hand near the stroke of midnight tonight.

Once again, I'm going to hold out for the movie.

Hopefully, the family will enjoy Potter VII more than I enjoyed my latest read from a best-selling author.

Note: Photo courtesy U.S. Department of State.


Visit this blog's homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment