Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

At Duck of Minerva

My small group of regular readers might like to read my two most recent posts at the Duck of Minerva:

Today, I posted about the "2013 Grawemeyer Award Winner." Erica Chenoweth and Maria Stephan won for their book on Why Civil Resistance Works: The Strategic Logic of Nonviolent Conflict (Columbia University Press).

Saturday, November 24, I posted "Thinking the Unthinkable?" -- a piece about climate change, not nuclear strategy. Will an unprecedented event like Hurricane Sandy, striking heavily populated New York and New Jersey, lead more IR scholars to work on the problem of climate change? Could it be the 9/11 for climate change work?


Visit this blog's homepage.

For 140 character IR and foreign policy talk, follow me on twitter.

Or for basketball, baseball, movies or other stuff, follow this personal twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment